On 1st September 2018, embassies, high commissions, consulates and
corporate South Africa will battle it out at the prestigious Steyn City Country Club.
We are inviting you to join us!
The Ambassadors Cup of Nations Golf Challenge 2018
Her Excellency Sandra McCardell, High Commissioner, Canada and Patron of the Southern Africa-Canada Chamber of Commerce, challenged Embassies, High Commissions and Consulates to play against each other to win the coveted Ambassadors Cup. Joining them will be keen corporate players.
Each Ambassador’s 4 x ball is comprised of a representative of the Embassy, High Commission or Consulate, and 3 players from the participating country with representation in South Africa.
The response to our Patron’s invitation has been extremely positive, and we are in the enviable position of having to book for 2019’s event those whom we couldn’t accommodate this year.
To book a 4 x ball, or for more information regarding sponsorship opportunities, contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org or
on 082 433 6085.
Those taking part in this exciting event are assured of an excellent game of golf whilst networking with Ambassadors, High Commissioners and leading industry decision-makers.
THE VENUE: The prestigious Steyn City Country Club golf course.
THE DATE: 1 September 2018
THE FEE: R10 000 per 4 x ball
THE GAME: A Four Ball Alliance Better Ball
THE TROPHY: A floating trophy will be awarded to the winning team from an Embassy, Consulate or High Commission
The winning Embassy 4 x ball will each receive an engraved plate
THE PRIZES: First prize to each member of the winning 4 x ball: Double tickets on the Blue Train to Cape Town, courtesy of The Blue Train
First prize to the winning individual golfer: A luxury safari for two
Prizes will also be awarded for first and second runners-up
Additional prizes will be awarded
- Ambassadors will have one representative from the Embassy and 3 players from organisations from that country, represented in South Africa
- Corporate teams will be either from that corporate, or comprised of representatives from the corporate and from their client base
- Headline Sponsor
- Sponsor of one of the 4 holes
- Floating trophy and plates: Full or part sponsorship
- Sponsorship of an Embassy team: R10 000
- Prize-giving (includes buffet)
- Prizes for nearest to hole etc
- Caps, golfing carry bags (towel, balls, tees etc)